Saturday 6 November 2010

Saturday the 6th

A lot happening this week so I will fit it in as best as I can. Monday: Film and tv essay was due. It was one of the most interesting essays I've had to write as it was on Feminism in cinema. Tuesday was a big day as I got to do some stand up at "The Stand", one of the best clubs in the country. I was so full of energy and the crowd were amazing, it was an ineffable and an indelible experience, of course I had my english essay due the next day so I got back from stand up full of adrenalin and typed the rest of my essay out like a madman.
The rest of the week was filled with work as I have three jobs now, which is good, I feel good that I'm earning some money. I will dig myself out of this small,kneehigh pool of debt I've sunk myself in and then hopefully have enough to be self sufficient.
Now that essays are over, I am looking forward to writing again: scripts,stories,jokes, sketches whatever I fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment